Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A.B.E. - *Sponsor Spotlight* - Cutiepoops


Today's Spotlight is on Cutiepoops!


I was lucky enough to win a giveaway package from Cutiepoops a few months ago when they celebrated reaching 1,000 Fans on Facebook.  In the package, I received a Cutiepad and a Cutieliner.  It was my first experience with Mama Cloth and I was very surprised at the easiness and comfort of using cloth instead of disposable options.

Cutiepoops has a large variety of green products for sale on her website from Mama Cloth, very well known and loved Cloth Diapers, and Un-Paper CutieTowels!   One thing I LOVE about Cutiepoops (other than the fabulous customer service) is the fact that Cutiepoops has awesome products at very affordable prices.

Adrian, from Cutiepoops, is offering up (1) Cutiepad for the Living Green prize package during A.B.E.  She will determine what print the Cutiepad is, and I promise you will not be disappointed with the quality and loveliness of her products!  This prize is valued at $5.50.


I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine!  You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: