Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you. I took a look around and just had to say I love the picture of the first green bean meal. So precious. That was my Hannah's expression with avocado. Actually the green beans and the peas didn't go over to well either so I am adding them to her orange veges along with some meat. (It was recommended I try to add it as she isn't gaining weight to everybody's liking). Wondering if you've tried transitioning to homemade yet. I remember when my older daughter was eating homemade and I tried giving her jarred peaches, she couldn't stand them. I wish I was giving my Hannah homemade right now.
Hey Lindsey. Do you know how to make a blog button? The Hubs is helping me make my blog pretty and I keep showing him yours as one I like. We can't figure out how to make a button for people to grab.
15 comments:
I hopped on over from Military Mondays:) I'm a new follower and am looking forward to reading more!
I am following back from April's Blog, Marine Parents!
mommydoes.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by. I'm now following you back.
http://breezybeachlife.blogspot.com/
Hi, found you from Military Mondays Blog Hop! Cute blog, adorable template!!!
Also wanted to ask, where can I find information on this getting to know me in 30 days thing? Very cute!!
Thanks!
~Sabrina from
www.bgamefamily.blogspot.com
Thank you for the follow! I'm following you back
http://lifewithabigfamily.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following you! Your little one is toooo cute!!!
Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you. I took a look around and just had to say I love the picture of the first green bean meal. So precious. That was my Hannah's expression with avocado. Actually the green beans and the peas didn't go over to well either so I am adding them to her orange veges along with some meat. (It was recommended I try to add it as she isn't gaining weight to everybody's liking).
Wondering if you've tried transitioning to homemade yet. I remember when my older daughter was eating homemade and I tried giving her jarred peaches, she couldn't stand them. I wish I was giving my Hannah homemade right now.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am following back.
You have such a cute family.
Thanks so much for following me, follow you back! Cute blog!
Thanks for stopping by and the follow!
I am now following you (:
BTW, Happy Birthday. I saw the post on marineparents.blogspot.com.
Hope it's a great one and I look forward to reading your blog!
Thank you for following me. I am following you back. I look forward to reading your blog often.
Nancy
Finding Blessings in Everyday Life
following back. & thankx for the well wishes.
Hey Lindsey. Do you know how to make a blog button? The Hubs is helping me make my blog pretty and I keep showing him yours as one I like. We can't figure out how to make a button for people to grab.
hey! I participated in the blog hop yesterday, and love your blog! Can't wait to read more..
withlovelydia.blogspot.com
Lydia
Thanks for following the green blog hop!
Melanie
goinggreenwithnoah.com
Post a Comment