Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Belated Birthdays, Blogging, and Challenges... oh my!

Wow.  I'm embarrassed at how I've fallen behind in our 30 Day All About Me Challenge.

all about me

My excuse happens to be a good one, though.  Hear me out.  This weekend was family time, but even more important than regular family time, because my hubby, Rob, has been out of town this week for a few days on a business trip.  Significant because... yesterday was my birthday!  So, what did he do since he's not going to be home?  He threw me a surprise party with our family!  Such a sweet man!

He forgot the Birthday candles, so he got creative!
 
And we found something Sophia LOVES... Fresh Fruit!  She will NOT eat her fruits in baby food jars, but she loved the mixture of fresh grapes, blueberries, and apples in her mesh feeder.
She loved them even more when her cousin, Mark, helped her! 

So, I had a wonderful Birthday weekend and a great Birthday yesterday, shopping with Sophie and my Mom.  But today, I'm back to business... Blogging and Challenges!  (And I'm almost at 50 followers... exciting!) 

No comments: