- First, I am so happy to have each and everyone of you following my blog from Mom Blog Monday! It means so much to me that you take the time out of your day to read a bit of what I have to say... and enjoy entering great giveaways! {I'm not naive... I know the giveaways are one of the funnest parts!}
My new design is *almost* finished! I can't wait to share it with you all... I'm in love! Once it's finished, I'll start the transition to Wordpress. It will all be unveiled at once {if all goes as planned}! What can you expect from the new So Easy Being Green? Nothing really different... just much, much prettier!My blog designer worked miracles and finished! How do you like it?!? I'm in LOVE! Bear with me while I fine tune all of the pages and re-write some of my original page ideas!- I appreciated every.single.comment {and personal emails} about my Mama Bear post. I really struggled with whether to blog about the experience or not. I also struggled with whether I made the right decisions and actions on that day. Your stories and words lifted me up and made me come to terms with the experience and move forward instead of dwelling on the negative aspect of the day. Thank you!
Lastly... I have to share this iPhone snapshot of our local newspaper. Our town has a "Cruise-In" type antique car show once a month during the Summer. It's a fun time to enjoy the cars, our downtown square, and fellowshipping with neighbors and friends. Guess who made the newspaper in her cutey birthday outfit {I knew we would get alot of use out of this cute outfit!} while driving one of our friend's cars?
| Miss Sophia, of course! |
3 comments:
Wow! Looks amazing!!!
Your blog looks AWESOME! Seriously your designer did an amazing job. Love that Sophia made the paper. She's adorable. I read your mama bear post too. I dont' really have much to add since I'm not quite a mom yet, but I wanted you to know I think you're a good one. My mom always planned everything to perfection for me too and I love her for it. I'm sure your little girl will feel the same some day!
Oh this looks so nice! You're using my favorite green color! And I LOVE the custom social media icons! :) Very nice indeed! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment