Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Bash: AMP Diapers *closed*

Congrats to Kristina Brown!  You are the lucky winner with comment #31 out of 632 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' new AMP One-Size Duo!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


I've got another Rockin' Cloth Diaper company to introduce you to today!

I had heard such great things about AMP diapers floating around the blog-o-sphere and Sophia I wanted to try them out!  When our One-Size Duo came in the mail, I was not disappointed.  The Bubblegum color of this diaper is so perky and pink!  I love the contrast of the color with little Sophie's skin!

The AMP One-Size Duo was created as a great blend of the AMP Pocket Diaper and AI2 because it does both of their jobs!  You can lay the AMP inserts {available in Hemp or Bamboo} on the top of the cover or stuff it in the front opening to use as a Pocket.  I actually prefer using our AMP as a Pocket, simply because I don't have extra AMP inserts and I prefer the ease of Pockets.

I love the ruffle leg openings and back of this diaper.  It's very similar to looks of the AppleCheeks diaper, which is definitely not a bad thing since AppleCheeks is definitely one of my favorite diapers in our stash and our AMP is quickly climbing the list.  I love One-Size diapers, simply for the $$ savings.  How awesome that we can use a diaper for the entire span of our babies diapering days!?  This diaper is advertised to fit babies from 7-38 lbs.  I really feel like it would fit bigger babies better than itty bitty babies, but that's just a "feeling", with how it fits Sophia now.

Why WE Love Our AMP One-Size Duo Diaper:  Of course, Sophia loves the bright pink color!  It is so beautiful in person!  I love the versatility of this diaper.  I love being able to use diapers in different ways and being able to use this diaper as an AI2 or a Pocket, depending on my mood, is a great plus.

Buy It:  The AMP One-Size Duo diaper starts at $19.95 and is available at a variety of retailers in store and online.

Win It:  One super lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win their very own AMP One-Size Duo in their color choice!


If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Tuesday, May 31st.  It is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

AMP Diapers: Website {Newsletter Sign-Up is at the bottom left of site} // Facebook // Twitter
{sample tweet} #Rockin #clothdiapers #giveaway from @AMPdiapers & @lindseygalvez during the Birthday Bash! ends 5.31 http://tinyurl.com/3sm2h4e

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent an AMP Diaper for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.