Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Sun is Shining.

The sun is shining in east Tennessee today and you know what?  Sophia and I are going to enjoy it and you should too {wherever you are}!  I vowed to never let the fear of Melanoma returning, keep me from enjoying my life.

This event was not meant to be somber or scare anyone, it was meant as a proclamation of "I'm beating this disease by being proactive."  I want to raise awareness that Skin Cancer can {and does} happen to people just like you... and that there IS something that we can all do to decrease the number of cases of people affected by it.
Stay Safe in the Sun... and have Fun!

All of the blog giveaways have been posted and will be open until Tuesday, April 26th.
{But if you're a Twitter follower, you still have another chance to win from Sierra Summits!}

RT the following and be entered to win:  
Keep your baby's creamy skin perfect with sunscreen from @sierrasummits & @lindseygalvez -- RT to win your own {4 winners chosen} ends 4.22!

Giveaway is over and Winners have been chosen!

4 comments:

Brittney Minor said...

Do we need to tell you we did it or can you tell on Twitter? I have absolutely no clue how twitter really works :) Anyways I did it!!!

Lindsey said...

You don't have to tell me! I can see all the Re-Tweets! :)

Kristina said...

Oops, sorry, I rt twice.

Sabrina B Radke said...

I don't really get twitter either but I tweeted! LOL!