At the risk of sounding like every other green Mommy blogger today, Fuzzibunz said it best with their special edition diaper...
We're not doing anything special today because we'll be celebrating Earth Day tomorrow, as a part of the Great Cloth Diaper Change event! I'm super excited to meet other, semi-local CD Mamas!! {The event we're going to is 1.5 hours away from our house.} We're attending the Knoxville chapter of the GCDC and it's said to have one of the largest amounts of attendees... Internationally!!! Wow. Watch for a special post on Monday where I share the event with you all!
What are you doing to celebrate Earth Day?
***Don't forget... you still have time to get in on the Sierra Summits Twitter Only Giveaway! There will be 4 Winners and so far, there's only 6 Entries!??!?!?!?! I'll choose the winners later today.
To enter, all you have to do is Tweet the Following...
Keep your baby's creamy skin perfect with sunscreen from @sierrasummits & @lindseygalvez -RT to win your own {4 winners chosen} ends 4.22!
Giveaway is Over.
Giveaway is Over.

1 comment:
I'm having a Shaklee Get Clean meeting tonight for Earth Day and GCDC tomorrow in Memphis. Yay!
Post a Comment