I still can't get Soleil to crawl through the tunnel. For some reason she's afraid of it. Cute pics.
Aww what fun! I can't wait to go to the park & for stroller walks when this snow is gone. Rissa won't be able to play on it much, but it'll get us out of the house!~Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery~
adorable!
adorable pictures!
could this baby be any cuter?! don't think so!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I still can't get Soleil to crawl through the tunnel. For some reason she's afraid of it. Cute pics.
Aww what fun! I can't wait to go to the park & for stroller walks when this snow is gone. Rissa won't be able to play on it much, but it'll get us out of the house!
~Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery~
adorable!
adorable pictures!
could this baby be any cuter?! don't think so!!!!
Post a Comment