This giveaway is CLOSED. The winner with comment # 723 out of 772 is... Hannah Avery! Congrats, Hannah. You're going to love your new GoGreen Pocket Diaper! The winner has 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
Did you really think just because Out Like a Lamb ends today that so did all the giveaways? Think again!
Although, I have found a sincere love for Wool and Fitteds, I do still reach for my pocket diapers. They are pretty much all I take when we're out running errands or going to be anywhere other than at our house. Pockets were and still are the majority of my stash. They were my first love and we all know how it's hard to replace a first love.
As you know, I love reading other blogs {and definitely entering giveaways} and one diaper company kept popping up on other blogs... GoGreen Pocket Diapers. The reviews were good and the pictures were cute, but what really got my attention was the price of the diapers. A pocket diaper for only $9.99?! Too good to be true, is exactly what I thought. Soo... when I got the chance to review a GoGreen diaper, I was happy, but also a bit anxious. Truthfully, since I've started reviewing diapers on my blog, I've only been anxious about two brands, this one and another {another review coming soon!} I will only write truthful reviews and I was very worried that a $9.99 diaper would be worth, well... $9.99. Most pocket diapers in our stash cost around $18.00 or so, so we're talking a diaper that's 1/2 the price of most. Would I be able to say anything positive?Oh my! What a surprise this little diaper has turned out to be! Actually, there's nothing little about this diaper {other than the price}. It performs in a BIG way. It is most definitely an "out and about" diaper and a naptime reach. Let's start with the inside out. The insert is a microfiber terry insert, with 3 layers of absorbency. It's super trim {one of the trimmest that we own} but very absorbent. The pocket opening is comprised of elastic, which keeps the insert from sticking out, but does make stuffing a bit more tedious than an open pocket.
But my favorite part of this diaper {other than the cutest print names ever!} is definitely the exterior! The print we have is called Bunz 'n Roses {told ya the names were cute}. It has a fuzzy, pink exterior {soft microsuede} that GoGreen advertises "never pills". This diaper has been in our stash for about 2 months now and has probably been washed at least 15 times and it still looks brand new. I just love having a pocket diaper that doesn't look like the rest. The PUL is hidden inside the lining of the diaper, making our Bunz 'n Roses totally unique!
Why I Love GoGreen Pocket Diapers: Read the above for the great features. Honestly, though, some of the features of this diaper are the same as other diapers in our stash. So, why is GoGreen better than others? Duh. The price. GoGreen Pocket Diapers are literally half the price of most other one-size cloth diapers on the market right now. The price may be cheap, but the quality definitely is not.Buy It: You can buy a standard GoGreen Pocket Diaper {in prints/solids and fuzzy/silky} for only $9.99 on their website. {$5.00 flat rate shipping!}
They also have a Champ diaper and Wet/Dry bags.
Win It: One lucky So Easy Being Green reader will win their very own GoGreen Pocket Diaper! You can choose any color/print and style from the standard diapers {does not include the Champ diapers}.
Links you may need for this Giveaway:
GoGreen Pocket Diapers: Website {diaper choices}; Facebook
{sample tweet} #Win a GoGreen Pocket Diaper from @lindseygalvez! #clothdiapers #giveaway ends 4.6 http://bit.ly/eCDWgc
Closed.

8 comments:
I love how easy your giveaway form is to complete!
me too!
Thanks
thanks!! that was really easy to enter too!!!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Thanks!
Thanks for the giveaway! :)
thanks for this giveaway! tagged you on their fb page .)
Christy H.
Post a Comment