You might know that...
- I have a very lovely daughter who I love to share pictures of on this blog.
- I have a very handsome, sweet hubby who I mention (and show) occasionally.
- I have committed to making my life a bit "green-er" everyday, by taking small steps.
- Perhaps, you know quite a bit about me if you stuck with me for the 30 whole days.
- You may even know what my computer desk looks like (well, what it looks like when it's cleared 2 seconds before photographing it).
But wouldn't you like to see what I'm really like? My design style, the walls that I see everyday, my normal daily routines, my favorite gadgets that get me throughout the day, the carpet that I put my feet on every morning when I step out of bed. I know I would love to see your daily "scenes". Ok, so maybe you're not as
The first installment will be: Glimpse: Where I Call Home.
There will be no time constraints, no... "The series is now beginning or over." We'll go with the flow and... Who knows what you'll find out about me, some of my favorite bloggers, and other So Easy Being Green readers.

3 comments:
This is a really fun idea! You should do a link-up. I'm like you...I love to see how people live!
It is a fun idea. I can tell you I live in a mountain of boxes right now. Except for my lovely french Provencal kitchen.
I like it - not sure I'd show a matching Glimpse for everything. Who knows though :)
Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery
Post a Comment