Friday, March 25, 2011

glimpse: Where I Call Home [I]

Do you remember this post?  I told you how I was nosy curious to see how some of my favorite bloggers and readers lived.  It got me to thinking that maybe some of you were like me and would enjoy seeing how I live.  So, that idea has turned into "glimpse".  Through pictures, I'm going to share with you how I live.  Future "glimpses" into my life will include my favorite things, a day in the life, and more, but glimpse [1] is all about "Where I Call Home".

So, today, I welcome you into my house, as I would any pleasant visitor...


My beloved shelf that hubby built.

         Take a turn to the right...

















Get cozy with Real Housewives reruns.


 
      Turn to the left to see the informal dining area...











    Back to the kitchen, you can see through to the formal dining area.



















View from our Dining Room

I'll be sharing more rooms as the series goes along.  Until then...

Want to share a glimpse into your home?
Grab the button and link up! 
So Easy Being Green

{I'm also looking for people who are interested in guest posting in the glimpse series. If this is something that you would be interested in, email me!}

5 comments:

lissasue12101 said...

We have the same rug! Cute house, wish mine was always that clean ;)

Kristina said...

Your home is lovely. I'd link up, but we still have boxes everywhere. Blah!

Julie Kieras said...

This is a super fun idea. I am going to do this as SOON as I have the clutter picked up. Um... that probably means I'm going to do one room at a time! LOL! :)
Hey we have the SAME color paint in our kitchens!!!
You have a beautiful home!!

Julie Kieras said...

This is a super fun idea. I am going to do this as SOON as I have the clutter picked up. Um... that probably means I'm going to do one room at a time! LOL! :)
Hey we have the SAME color paint in our kitchens!!!
You have a beautiful home!!

Darcy said...

Beautiful home! I'd do this one..but you'll have to wait for me to clean... who am I kidding? My house won't stay clean long enough to get the needed photos! :P