I hope everyone enjoyed A.B.E. as much as I did! I gained alot of new readers and I hope you'll stick around because there are plenty more giveaways coming up on the blog, including the "So Easy Doing Fluffy Laundry" event, starting Feb. 7th!Now... on to the winner. I had a whopping "1632" entries (including Extra Entries) into my giveaway. WOW! I realize that my prize package may not have been worth hundreds of dollars, but I worked hard to bring products into the package that are usable and will help you live a little green-er, in style!
Thanks to EVERYONE who entered, but there could be only one winner!
Congratulations to...
Katie Murry!
I'm emailing you now!
I hope she's ecstatic to win these great products.
She has 48 hours to claim her prize before another winner is drawn.
And for all of you that didn't win, don't forget to take advantage of:
- Threaded Needle Etsy Shoppe: 10% off anything in the store with the code "Green".
- EcoMom: 15% off your first purchase with the code "SBBL725".
- And stay tuned to the blog, for a special from Bug Baby Designs!


No comments:
Post a Comment