Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tommee Tippee Review and Giveaway *closed*

This giveaway is closed.  Congrats, Toni!

I was so excited to get the chance to review Tommee Tippee products.  I always see them at Babies 'R Us and they beckon to me with all the colorful bowls and cups!  

Sophia just turned 8 months old yesterday and for the past two weeks, she has only been interested in eating foods that she can feed herself.  Let me tell ya, it makes for a difficult time when she's eating yogurt or pureed green beans!  I'm not quite ready for her to self-feed with a spoon yet, but we're getting there.  She has found a love for Cheerio's, baby puffs, and asparagus stalks during this phase and I thought it would be a great time to introduce to try keeping her food in a bowl as she eats.

The Tommee Tippee Explora Mat and Weaning bowls are perfect for this transitional phase.  The Explora Mat sticks to any flat surface and then the bowls suction right to the mat.  Voila!  Sophia can self-feed out of a bowl and I'm not worried about her dumping the whole bowl of Cheerio's in the floor!

I'm also looking forward to taking the bowls and mat with us when we are eating out so that I don't have to hand her every bite, so that it doesn't touch the table.

Why I love it:  I love the funky colors and the fact that I'm teaching my daughter, at a young age, to become independent with food.

Buy It: You can buy Tommee Tippee products at at Babies 'R Us.  The Explora Mat retails for $6.99 and a set of Weaning Bowls with Lid and Spoon retail for $5.49.

Win It:  One lucky winner will receive the same set that I reviewed in the color of their choice!

This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, February 1st . Please use the Google Form (below) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway.
You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden).

CLOSED!

Open to U.S. and Canada residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I did receive complimentary products for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi there, new follower from Buzz n by Thursday. Hope you can follow me back at Obstacles & Glories, thanks!
Goodluck on your giveaway.

Katrina said...

Love this giveaway! I was just reading about the Closer to Nature bottles yesterday and was really impressed.

Following you from Friendly Friday. :)

Katrina
http://sevinfamily.com