I recently won a Leah Beah Strap from a giveaway at What Mama Wants Facebook page! I was so super excited to get it because I had been eye-ing the gorgeous prints for awhile. The fact that Sophia is now learning to throw things only made me more excited!
Only problem? Somehow my order for a Yellow Giraffe strap got lost in the email shuffle. I never complain about having to wait for a giveaway item because I understand that the sponsor (especially a WAHM) is being kind enough to share their products with customers for FREE! I appreciate that.
So, I waited. Then, I finally got a package in the mail. My Leah Beah Strap! Wait, 2? Cathy, the owner/maker of Leah Beah's, had written a sweet note apologizing for my wait and sent me two straps! She said I could keep both, or give one to a friend... so that's what I'm doing! I'm giving one to one of my blog readers!
Here's the skinny on the LB straps! They are so cute and stylish! Just look at all the fabrics she has to choose from! They are the perfect length and have plenty of velcro to hold your child's toys, sippy cups, or even bottles (totally used it this weekend while shopping!).
Our Leah Beah in action:
So, I know you would love to win one, right? Here's the strap you'll win! It's a light red with blue and white dots, perfectly gender neutral.
If you just can't wait to win, go buy one! Leah Beah Straps retail for $10!
This giveaway will end on Monday, January 10th at Noon, EST.
Enter the Giveaway Here. (using Google Docs)
You can also view the giveaway entries here.
Use this feature to see if you've entered the giveaway yet and to see how many entries there are! **No personal information will be shown.**
Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.
1 comment:
I entered! Yay!
I'm running my first giveaway on my blog! Please stop by and enter, if you can! It's a $50 gift card to Perkins restaurant!
http://mybossisteething.com
Post a Comment