Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza


You may have heard about A Blogtastic Extravaganza on a few other blogs recently.  If you haven't, let me clue you in!  A.B.E is a blog event that will be held from January 18th-22nd.  It's been advertised that there will be over 100 blogs participating in the event (there will be a linky, basically a blog hop of fabulous giveaways!) and each blog has a prize package that is worth a MINIMUM of $50.00! 

I will be giving away a Living Green (Green Mama) Prize Package!  I think you're going to LOVE the products that I'm featuring!

During the event, My Prize Package will be fabulously easy to enter, with only 1 Mandatory Entry.  But, starting next week, I will share *Sponsor Spotlight* posts to preview what will be in my prize package and give you the chance to earn lots of Extra Entries* before the contest even starts!



*All Extra Entries will be added on to the end of the Mandatory entries.  I'll do all the work, you just sit back and cross your fingers that you'll win!  The Extra Entry opportunities will be open the full length of the giveaway.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

Thanks so much for linking up over at http://raisingmy5sons.com with my blog bounce! I am following you now too! :)

Mama Chocolate said...

I already follow you, but I'm stopping by from the new Blog Bounce at Raising My 5 Sons!

http://childrenchoresandchocolate.blogspot.com/

*Toni Alexis* said...

New blog follower.
http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wohoo bring on the Spotlights!

Texas Type A Mom said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower and just wanted to let you know I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award! Don't feel obligated to participate, but if you want to, come check it out here: http://bit.ly/fTIZ2O