By now, I'm sure you have all realized that I am taking small steps to live a green-er life. A few years ago, when "going green" became so popular, I tried it and failed... miserably. I tried too hard. I tried to change too many things in my life, way too fast and it just wasn't feasible.
I was determined this time to make my life, my family, and my world more environmentally friendly and I have succeeded. I'm still taking small steps, but I truly believe that is the key! My hope is that my A.B.E. winner will be grateful for these products that will help them "Live Greener". I also hope that you've found some fabulous new shops to buy your eco-friendly products!
And to last our *Sponsor Spotlight*...
Today's Spotlight is on The Greener Route.
Hi! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danielle and I am a stay at home mom. I have been staying home with my kids for about 5 years now. I am very big on green living. It all started when I made some napkins over a year ago because I was tired of throwing away money. I haven’t bought any paper napkins since. I have expanded into making my own environmentally safe cleaning supplies, composed my kitchen scraps and now reusable snack bags.I received the loveliest set of Sandwich and Snack bags from The Greener Route to review.
I love this print (Midnight Kisses). It is just so sophisticated and girly. (Haha, maybe hubby won't be stealing them from me!) I love these bags. They are very easy to clean, just wipe them out! The velcro is on the inside of the bag so that nothing escapes from inside.
My yummy gingerbread cookies fit wonderfully in the bag. With the velcro on the inside, you are able to fit more food/items than you would think.
Danielle was a total delight to work with and she is offering a set of bags in the same print, Midnight Kisses, as I received! These bags retail for just $10.00 a set! What a deal!!!
Although I was provided this product free for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:
Lindsey - the Submit button isn't highlighting so I can click on it. Suggestions?
Post a Comment