Friday, December 17, 2010

a little of this, a little of that.

Either my math is wrong or I'm all messed up on the 30 Day Challenge!
all about me
I thought I was behind, but our 30th post is supposed to be on Christmas Eve, so it turns out, I'm ahead!  So, the Challenge will be continued on Sunday the 19th with my 25th post.

So, today will be devoted to... a little of this and that!  I'm going to be working on getting sponsors for giveaways on the blog, sponsors for my A Blogtastic Extravaganza "Living Green" package, and deciding on a giveaway to increase my Facebook "likers".  (You can get a headstart by going ahead and "liking" the blog on FB!)


I'm also Blog Hoppin' today!  Join in and leave a comment if you'd like me to follow you back!

Friend Finding Fridays

8 comments:

J Rodney said...

Hi There,
I’m your newest follower.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
JRFrugalMom from
Frugality Is Free

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

Following back!

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

Happy Fun Follow Friday!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog name. I am grabbing your Rocky Road Fudge Recipe. Can't wait to make it for Christmas!

Following you back. Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for following Showcase Sisters, we're now following you back! Happy Holidays! : )

Datssocute said...

I found you on the FFF blog hop. Cute site. I'm now following you from http://datssocute.blogspot.com we'll be seeing you soon. BJ

Jen M said...

Thanks for coming over and following me! Returning the favor :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Heather Jones said...

Hi! I'm following from Finding Friends Friday! I'd love for you to follow me back when you get the opportunity!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

JoeTaz said...

I'm now following you back thanks for stopping by my blog