Since I will be making Christmas candy for my family and friends this weekend, here's one of my FAVORITE recipes. It's reserved ONLY for Christmas time because if I made it all the time, I would weigh 100 lbs more!
But beware, it is not the prettiest fudge, so make it and eat it yourself (or feed it to those loved ones who don't care what it looks like) because it is DELISH!
Rocky Road Fudge
1 cup Margarine
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Peanuts
12 oz. Chocolate Chips (milk chocolate)
1 tsp. Vanilla
Spread marshmallows in the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
Melt Margarine, Chocolate Chips, and Peanut Butter in saucepan on Medium-Low heat. Put in Vanilla. Add nuts. Pour melted mixture over marshmallows. Refrigerate. Oh yum.
1 comment:
Hey, if it has peanut butter in it... I am there! I need to try this recipe.
Post a Comment