Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 15 - a photo of yourself and a new friend you met this year. (Major Catch-Up)

all about me

Well, this is obviously the best friend I'll ever have... (which of course, I say meaning, AFTER I'm her Mom).  I will totally not be the Mom who's a friend to her child first.  She WILL know who the boss is!  (Well, she's the boss now, but that WILL change... right?)



Although I've known all these ladies for more than a year now, we've grown alot closer this year.  All of our husbands are great friends and I'm lucky to call them my friends as well.  Here are the ladies at our Tacky Christmas Sweater Party!


3 comments:

Stacey said...

So fun learning about each other! Love the Brad Paisley song!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun idea. Any way I can convince you to share the questions/to do list so I can pass it along on my blog as well? Maybe it will catch on! Let me know:)
www.mybabysgreenblog.com

tina @ mybabysgreen dot com

Anonymous said...

Stopped by your blog and love it. Love the about me in 30 days. Thinking about starting one.. I am also a new follower
Please follow back

Samantha
http://thelifeofawifenmommy.blogspot.com/