Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 14 - a photo of a person you'd like to trade places with for a day (Major Catch-Up)

all about me

Ok, yes, I'm going to go all-immature answer on you with this one, but a girl is still a girl at heart.  I would love to be this lady for a day.


No, not because I want to be beautiful (although it's mostly from botox, plastic surgery, and frozen expressions).  No, not because I want to be a millionaire or even because I want to be a movie star.  It's simply for this reason...


I just cannot help my love for Mr. Keith Urban.  Of course he is absolutely gorgeous, but I fall in love with his music with every note and lyric that comes out of his mouth!  I simply cannot outgrow this school-girl crush.

2003:

2007 (I'm far left):

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, she was totally on my mind to put for this day. But because I think she's beautiful and I love her accent. Not to mention, I'd love for people to pay me to act.

Unknown said...

your daughter is adorable!
I am your newest follower from the hop please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/