Monday, November 1, 2010

Sugar Crash... for Mommy!

Oh, what fun was had on Sophia's first Halloween!  I think she enjoyed all the attention that she received from family and friends and at the couple of neighbors' houses that we visited.  I enjoyed the family time as well.

One thing I haven't enjoyed... the Sugar Crash that I'm on right now.  I have ate SO MUCH candy the past two days that I feel comatose.  Someone, please come and take the candy bowl away!

Here are a few pictures of Sophia dressed as a Punk Rock Princess!  I found this tutu at Children's Place and just had to make a costume out of it!  I think it came together pretty good.

Trick or Treating at a Neighbor's...
 





And yes, I loved her costume, but I completely missed out on a perfect one...


BABY EINSTEIN!!!

2 comments:

April said...

she is sooooo stinkin' adorable. i love her costume!

she sits up so good already! amelia is so content just to be... she never really wants to reach the next "milestone" haha :)

sophia has some wild and crazy hair, all the time! she's too cute!

Courtney said...

So cute costume! Love it!

I too ate way to much candy...and there is still tons sitting here!