My baby is growing so fast! Today marked a milestone in my daughter's life and my cloth diapering experience. She has officially moved up to the middle snaps on her BG's! You better believe this moment will be documented on her First Year Calendar!
It seems she's being going through a growth spurt and wanting to eat, eat, eat! Sophie has been eating foods for a little over a week now. We started with green veggies and tomorrow she will start her orange veggies. She loves them now, but it wasn't such an easy start. Here she is enjoying green beans for the first time!!
She only gagged during the first feeding, which I call a success!
I plan on introducing all foods through baby food jars from the store and then dive into the world of making her baby food myself! Any tips for me as I transition to this?



No comments:
Post a Comment