Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday {almost}

The Birthday Bash is over!  That's a bittersweet statement for me.  The giveaways were so much fun, but I'm glad to get the blog back from Miss Sophia and her Rock 'N Rollin' 50s Party!

Before we say goodbye to all the Teeny Boppin' fun for good, here are a couple of photos from her party...


All this little lady wanted to do at her Party was... SWING!  She loves, loves, loves to swing.


When we finally got her to get out of the swing to open some presents, look at her reaction to some fluff!  {This is a Walmart brand swim diaper and I'm looking forward to comparing my Bummis and Monkey Doodles Swimmi's to it.}

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like a great party! :)

Will be back to enter some more giveaways soon...

Sabrina B Radke said...

I love that little pink car! So cute! Looking forward to your swim diaper comparison!