Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vacation.

I had toyed with the idea of taking a week off from blogging while we go on Vacation.  Then  I decided to schedule a few posts that would go live while we were playing in the Ocean.  I've went back and forth on the decision, but someone else made it for me... kinda.

On Tuesday {can't miss my first Co-Hosting gig at Mom Blog Monday!}, another fabulous Courtney {not to be confused with Courtney, my blog designer} will be starting my Wordpress Transfer process!  So, I will be taking a week off from SEBG and will be back on Monday the 20th!

For now, Sophia, Rob, and I are...

Source.

3 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

thanks a lot for the comment on my blog, much appreciated.

cute blog!

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Have fun!! We are going to the beach tomorrow too! But only for the day! LOL

Sabrina B Radke said...

Is that link right for the lady that is doing your transfer? I am looking for someone to transfer me too :)