
Have you noticed anything different about the blog lately? Have you read my
SEBG recently got a huge
If you are looking for a blog designer who will listen to you, give you a unique and creative design, and not charge an outrageous amount of money {come on, we're bloggers...}, you need to contact Courtney. She was an absolute delight to work with. With every design element, she would email me a few concepts, after I told her my ideas, and would let me tweak them a bit. In all honesty, I didn't tweak much because she hit it right on pretty much with everything I asked for.
One of my favorite things about Courtney and her Blog Design services is the fact that she doesn't request payment until after your entire blog design is finished!! Crazy, huh?! She wants to be sure that her customers are completely, 100% happy with her work. She also never asks for your passwords. You can feel completely safe and secure when you use Not So Handmade Blog Designs.
Courtney currently only designs for Blogger right now. Since I loved her design style so much, I prolonged my move to Wordpress until after she was finished and am now simply switching everything over that she had designed. If you are a Wordpress blogger, I'm sure that you all could work out designs of images that would transfer to the Wordpress platform!
Whether you're interested in a full blog design or re-design, or you're just wanting a couple of custom items to add to your blog, check out Courtney and Not So Homemade Designs.
2 comments:
Looks good, I like it!
Love the new button!
Post a Comment