Thursday, May 26, 2011

Birthday Bash: Southern June Bugs *closed*

Congrats to Chany!  You are the lucky winner with comment #73 out of 112 entries.  Your kiddo is going to have some Rockin' new clothes!
Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen.  Random.Org screenshot available upon request.


Wasn't Sophia's birthday outfit super cute?!  If you didn't see it, you must have missed yesterday's post!

We planned on letting Soph totally smash into her "smash cake" at her party and I was a bit worried about getting cake on her custom skirt, since it's not exactly machine washable.  I didn't want to just take her clothes off or even put on a generic shirt... this was my daughter's 1st birthday and she needed to continue to rock!

When I began looking for ideas, I came across a lovely Etsy Shop, Southern June Bugs.  Karen's custom birthday shirts looked so adorable and I contacted her about making Sophia a 50s theme shirt.  She said she would love to and we collaborated a bit on what exactly the look, style, and colors were that I was looking for.  After just a few weeks, Sophia had the cutest little t-shirt ever...


We went with a large "1", her name, and a jukebox with music notes to complete the 50s theme!

When it was time for her to eat her cake, I took her and changed her clothes.  Everyone was shocked that I would take her cute Birthday Outfit off, but when they saw this shirt, they understood why!  Everyone loved it!  Although, they did make a few jokes about how many wardrobe changes would this little gal have!?

To be honest, I was a bit excited to see that bright pink icing from her Music Note Smash Cake, smeared all over her little face and shirt, but... it didn't happen!  She wanted nothing to do with that cake!  She wouldn't even attempt to taste it!  {I think she just didn't want to dirty her cute shirt!}



Why WE Love Our Southern June Bugs Shirt:  I love this shirt because it matched Sophia's Rockin' Birthday theme perfectly!  I love that this lovely, creative Mama came up with such a cute design!  It is of great quality and handmade... you can't beat that!  We love to promote WAHMS!  Sophia loved the shirt because it's super comfy... and she loved the colors!


Buy It:  You can purchase a customized Birthday shirt, starting at $17.00.

Win It:  One super lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a $20 GC to the Southern June Bugs Etsy Shop!
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm {EST} on Sunday, May 8th.  It is open to US residents only.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:

Southern June Bugs: Etsy Shop // Facebook

{sample tweet} #Win a custom #birthday shirt 4 ur little one during the Birthday Bash @lindseygalvez. #Rockin #Giveaway ends 6.2 http://tinyurl.com/6684lqj

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org,  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a custom Birthday Shirt for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

No comments: