Congrats to Erin Nicole! You are the lucky winner with entry #381 out of 660 entries. Your kiddo is going to have a Rockin' new GroVia Diaper!Winner has 48 hours to answer SEBG Winning Email before another winner is chosen. Random.Org screenshot available upon request.
Yes, I
Today is no exception! Look at this cute owl print from GroVia. It's a part of their new line of patterns that came out quite recently.
Wee Little Changes sent us this cute AI2 system to review.
The GroVia system is considered a hybrid because they do sell disposable inserts that can be used with the shells. I don't have any experience with these, as I've always used the Organic Cotton Soaker pads.
I l.o.v.e. AI2's for their versatility and for on-the-go diapering. When we went to the Zoo a couple of weeks ago, Sophia wore her GroVia's. Because you can re-use the shells a few times before washing, they take up such little space in the diaper bag {compared to pocket diapers}, take up smaller space in the wetbag, and are super easy to change quickly.
I have nothing but wonderful praises to sing about Wee Little Changes, as well. Not only do I read their blog regularly, but I just love to browse their website. It's very organized, clean, and easy to surf. They offer Free Shipping and a fabulous Friend Tell Friends {shopping rewards} program.Why WE Love Our GroVia Snap Shell Set & Soaker: Sophia loves to point out the owls on the diaper! The soakers keep her bottom dry and she seems nothing short of happy when she wears her GroVia. We already had a GroVia shell in Aplix and I can tell you that with only a few months of wear, the velcro is already wearing out. This shell with snaps, seems much more durable and I can get a really good fit with all the snap choices.
Buy It: You can buy a GroVia shell in Snaps or Aplix for $16.96, on the Wee Little Changes website. Add 1 snap-in soaker for only $8.00 more. Free Shipping!!!
Win It:
If you've never entered a SEBG giveaway, or need a re-fresher, visit the SEBG Giveaways page.

Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Wee Little Changes: Website // Facebook // Twitter // Blog
{sample tweet}
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a GroVia set for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

10 comments:
Great Giveaway!! Thanks!
Thanks for the giveaway! I have wanted to try Grovia for awhile now.
Entered thanks!!
I entered twice by accident, sorry. I clicked enter before I was done clicking all my entries so I entered it a second time with all my entries. hope I didn't throw off your entry numbers
thank you
Thanks for the awesome giveaway, just entered & became a new follower!!!
thanks!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Excited to use GroVia for my little one coming in October! Thanks for the giveaway! I'm a new follower! And a fan of Wee Little Changes!
Thanks!
Post a Comment