I have lots of winners to announce, so let's get to it!
Congrats to Susan M*! Sometimes it pays off to be the first one to enter a giveaway!!!
You are going to love this organic based sunscreen.
Thanks to Natural Pure Essentials for sponsoring.

Congrats to Mrs. Smitty* for winning the Bummis Swimmi of her choice!
It was an easy decision for her because she LOVES the Turtles print!

The next lucky winner is Megan B*! She's a new follower who has some great luck. She wins a pair of Baby Banz for her favorite little guy/gal!
Congrats to the following Winners:
Tandra A.*, Tiffany*, Joy N.*, and Sabrina Radke*
I'm so happy to share this product with all of these lovely ladies, especially a former Skin Cancer survivor!
Remember... you can still take advantage of that SPECTACULAR BOGO offer on the Sierra Summits website, making a tube of Tahoe Kids only $6.49!! Use code "KIDS241"!
Congrats to Lindsay O*! She'll no longer have thirsty kiddo's or wet diaper bags, thanks to Nourish Water!
Last, but definitely not least... I know Keri B.* will be thrilled to find out that she won the bottle of Earth Mama Angel Baby Lotion!
Congrats to all the Winners! If you didn't win, don't be discouraged, as I shared yesterday, you're going to have 36 chances to win during the Rock 'N Rollin' Teeny Boppin' 1st Birthday Bash in May!!!
I'll be emailing all Safe In the Sun Winners throughout the day. The Winners have 48 hours to respond before another Winner will be chosen. Thanks to all for Entering!!!
*Winner has been confirmed.





No comments:
Post a Comment