Congratulations to JennyYH! You were the owner of comment #16 out of 125, which was picked the winner of the Lovable Labels Camp Pack!
| Don't lose it, Label it! |
Did you ever go to camp as a kid or do your children go to camp? Sophia's obviously not old enough yet, but I was a 4-H camper when I was younger and loved every minute of it! {I'm sure my parents did too.} But, I can remember one thing that wasn't my favorite part of camp... losing everything. It seemed that my clothes always ended up going home with someone else or my cool toys always happened to end up in someone else's bunk.
Guess what? It doesn't have to happen to your child's stuff anymore because of this cute, little bear {and his company, Lovable Labels}. Lovable Labels has just launched their new product, The Ultimate Camp Pack.
The Ultimate Camp Pack includes:•15 Regular Sticker Labels
•40 Slimline Sticker Labels
•72 Press n'Stick Clothing DOTS
•12 Shoe Labels
•2 Mini-Metal Tags (two 20mm Double S rings included)
•12 Square Labels
We requested the Polka Dot Me package, pictured above. I would show you our pack, but our stickers are personalized just for us, so we'll stick to the generic names. First things first. There are a few "other" label companies on the market and I've seen them. Lovable Labels don't even compare. They are incredibly well made and are the brightest and cutest labels I've seen.
Since Sophia has a few more years before she'll be off to camp, I plan on using the labels for her clothes/toys/cups when she begins going into a Church Nursery. I also like to put them on her things when we're going over to friend's houses that have other children. It's a great way to be sure sippy cups don't get switched!
Why I Love Lovable Labels: They are just so lovable (I absolutely love the clothing and shoe labels, as they are incredibly sticky and are so unique. They are actually Washer, Dryer, and Bleach safe! And what about the other labels {that I use on cups, bowls, etc.}? They are totally UV Resistant, Microwave, and Dishwasher Safe! They sent me "I <3 Blogging " stickers too!Buy It: You can buy the Ultimate Camp Pack for only $44.95. This is a great deal as you get over 150 labels! Got a few kids? Use your last name so they can be interchanged for all your babes!
Win It: One really, really lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win their very own Ultimate Camp Pack! You get to choose the design AND get it personalized for your child{ren}!
Links you may need for this Giveaway:
Closed.
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen by random.org, Random.org screenshot available upon request. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent my own Ultimate Camp Pack for review purposes to review, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:
Thanks!
Post a Comment