Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Out Like a Lamb Extra Entries

Are you as excited as I am that Out Like a Lamb has finally started?!? 

It's going to be a bit challenging for me to be as interactive as I want to be with you all, since we are sitting in a hotel room in Tupelo, MS (and yes, we brought a Green Scene wool cover and Sustainablebabyish Longies along)!  We tagged along with hubby on a business trip to see Elvis' birthplace (yes, I'm a huge Elvis fan and Sophia will be too!)  You'll see pictures soon!

The Extra Entries have been tallied.  You can view the Spreadsheet.  Look for your name and your total Extra Entries will be in Yellow.  Remember, it's up to you to add them to the giveaway(s) of your choice!  You can split them up or use them all in one giveaway (together or separate on different days).  You can always email me if you have any questions.

Here's to hoping that your little one will be Out Like a Lamb when they're sleeping in their soft, lovely wool!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

I did not keep up on this like I planned! ah well, 1 extra could be all I need :D

Kristina said...

I can't decide where to use mine!