Friday, February 11, 2011

Wahmies Giveaway! *closed*

Closed.  Congrats to Jenn!

Tip of the Day: Do your velcro tabs catch every piece of lint/thread/whoknowswhat in them?  Clean them out easily with the hook end of a Snappi!

Let me let you in on a little secret... you need a pail liner to make fluffy laundry easier!  I'm a cheapskate (which often fuels my giveaway hunting) and I read somewhere, when I first started researching cloth diapering, that you could easily use a pillowcase for a pail liner.  Genius, I thought!  Oh, boy was I wrong.

The pillowcase worked, because I simply emptied the diapers in the washer and washed the pillowcase, the same thing you do with a pail liner.  So, what was wrong with using a pillowcase, you ask?  Uhhh... stink, nastiness, wet, yucky stuff touching my pail and my hands when I carried it into the laundry room.  (I just hope it never leaked as I walked through the house. Gross!)

It is possible... I used a pillowcase for months, and then I started thinking about an easier way... and I found Wahmies Pail Liners!

I was impressed by all the cute colors and the price!  I could definitely afford this accessory purchase convince hubby it was a necessary purchase!  At first, I simply let the pail liner sit on the floor.  This worked (and never leaked onto the floor), but was a hassle to put the diapers into it and keep it closed to contain smells.  So, after another convincing of the hubby, we purchased a 7.5 gallon kitchen size trash can w/lid!  The liner works splendid in it!

Why I Love the Wahmies Pail Liner: I love the fact that I can now take the diapers into the laundry room and not feel so icky aftewards!  It never leaks and contains smells!  It also has a nifty little tag inside that you can add a few drops of EOs to, to freshen up your pail (as an alternative to pail powder).

Buy It: You can buy Wahmies products from a variety of retailers, including the Cloth Diaper Market, where the Wahmies pail liners retail for $19.50.

Win It:  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader will WIN a Wahmies Pail Liner in their choice of color!

Links you may need for this giveaway:

Wahmies
Cloth Diaper Market Website

{sample tweet} Need a pail liner? #Win a Wahmies @ the #clothdiapers #laundry event #giveaway from @lindseygalvez http://tinyurl.com/4dvgpb4 ends 2.18
*PLEASE NOTE* - If you are Re-Tweeting (after your first initial entry), you do NOT have to fill out the form in it's entirety every time, simply enter your Name, Email Address, and Tweet URL.  Thank you!

Closed.

This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm on Friday, February 18th. Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (email address is hidden). This allows you to see the number of entries and to double-check if you've entered the giveaway or not!  Open to U.S. and Canada residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary Wahmies Pail Liner from Cloth Diaper Market, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

2 comments:

Boise Wiebers said...

Man. I wish they had those cute prints when I first got my wet bag. I'd love to win a new one for my new baby's diapers.

Tiffany said...

I accidently hit enter and it sent my form before I was done so I went ahead and re-did it. Sorry about that.