Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweet Cheeks Giveaway! *closed*

Closed.  Congrats to our Winners, Chany and Missy!


Tip of the Day:  Do you love vinegar as much as I do?  Well, not to eat/drink, but I use vinegar for everything... (1001 uses for it, actually).  A couple of tablespoons of vinegar in your rinse cycle can act as a fabric softener for your diapers. Just be sure not to use too much!

Ok, that's it... I'm in love.  I have found the cloth diapering detergent that fills my laundry room with sweetness, fills my diaper pail with yumminess (eww... really?), and my heart with happiness.  Seriously!  I have fallen in love with Sweet Cheeks Laundry Detergent and Pail Powder!

I contacted Becca and am so glad I did.  She was an absolute gem to work with!  This WAHM takes so much pride in the detergent that she is making and for a great reason too, because it is the best that I've ever tried.  Her customer service is impeccable... I received my products in no less than 2 days after I had contacted her!  I chose the scent "Baby Bee" after reading it's yummy description and my pail and laundry room have never smelled better!  The diapers... well, they don't smell at all!

All of this for $14.00!
Why I Love Sweet Cheeks:  I think the above pretty much sums it up.  This detergent is clean rinsing and really does it's job.  I love Becca's creations and think she's done a wonderful job at creating her formula!  My second favorite thing about Sweet Cheeks... the price!  1 bag (45/90) of her detergent is only $7.00!  Or how about the sweet deal to the left... a bag of detergent, pail powder, dryer ball, and the cutest little wooden scoop for only $14.00! 

Buy It:  You can buy an 8 oz. Sweet Cheeks Pail Powder, in your choice of scent, for only $4.00!

Win It:  Becca has offered TWO great prizes for this giveaway!  One lucky So Easy Being Green reader will win a full size Pail Powder of their choice!  Another reader will win a $5 GC to her Etsy shop, My Posh Nest!

Links you may need for this giveaway:

Sweet Cheeks Laundry: Etsy; Facebook


{sample tweet} TWO winners: #Win a Pail Powder/GC from Sweet Cheeks #Laundry & @lindseygalvez #clothdiapers #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4t8oqqj ends 2.20
*PLEASE NOTE* - If you are Re-Tweeting (after your first initial entry), you do NOT have to fill out the form in it's entirety every time, simply enter your Name, Email Address, and Tweet URL.  Thank you!

Closed.

This giveaway will close at 11:59 pm on Sunday, February 20th. Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). This allows you to see the number of entries and to double-check if you've entered the giveaway or not!  Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a complimentary bag of detergent and pail powder to review, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:

Andrea Hamilton said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from the Cloth Blog Hop hosted by change-diapers.com. I love the blog! I would love it if you follow me back...
www.doablediapers.blogspot.com
Happy weekend!
Andrea