Anyways, here's your chance for YOU to CHOOSE which diaper you would like to win!
Here's the details:
I've entered this picture of Sophia into the Cloth Diaper Love Contest.
The winner of the contest will receive: a diaper bag stuffed with a Rumparooz, Bumgenius, and Fuzzibunz diapers!
Here's where YOU come in.
To vote (which can be done DAILY), you have to follow BOTH blogs (Diary of a Devil Dog Wife and Doable Diapers) via GFC and fill out THIS FORM. photo #2 from Lindsey G.
Here's the (two) kicker(s):
- When you vote (and I'm going on the honesty system here) you get 1 extra entry for EVERY DAY that you vote, into EVERY giveaway that I have going during the duration of the contest (voting ends on 2/13).
- If I actually win the contest, I'll give away half of my winnings... and YOU get to decide what YOU want to win! I'll hold a giveaway for So Easy Being Green readers and at the end of the giveaway, I'll pick two winners and they will get to choose whether they want the Rumparooz, Bumgenius, Fuzzibunz or a beautiful new diaper bag!?!

9 comments:
What a sweet little lady you have there! Oh how I miss having a little one with a fluffy butt!
Stopping by from the Military Monday blog hop!
What a cutie! ^_^ As much as I loved cloth diapers I am so glad mine are out of them LOL
Stopping by from the Military Monday hop.
Found you on the blog hop! Hope you can hop over and visit sometime soon
http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/
Since I already entered the Knickernappies giveaway, I filled out the form again, but with just my name, email, and that I voted. Is that right? I skipped the mandatory entry line since I already did it...
That's exactly the right way to do it!
Thank you!!!
New follower here! Found you through the blog hop! Stop by my space and say hi!!
http://mrsheather-lynn.blogspot.com
I followed both blogs and voted for your picture! Your little one is so cute anyways:) I love the picture.
richardrachel at hotmail dot com
New follower from follow me chickadee.
http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com/
voted - I hope you win so I can win lol. I am just starting out and need all the help I can get. I have ten and have only bought three
Post a Comment