Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EasyLunchBoxes Giveaway! *closed*

CLOSED.  Congrats to Tonya M, with comment #181 out of 239!

As you probably know by now, our family has taken the initiative to go green.  What you may not know, though, is the fact that we actively search for ways to save some green as well!  
Once I decided to be a SAHM, Rob and I decided that we needed to cut back on certain expenses.  One of Rob's "sacrifices" for the family was that he decided to take his lunch to work instead of eating out.

It has worked great and we have managed to save around $25-$30/week with just this change of habit!  He often takes leftovers for his lunch the next day (super easy for me!), but we were using ALOT of plastic baggies, Cling wrap, and I just didn't feel good about the wastefulness of it all.  Then I found a solution... an eco-friendly, bento style lunchbox from EasyLunchBoxes.com!

I was lucky enough to win an EasyLunchBox system from a fellow blogger and what did I do with it?  Well, I wrapped it up and gifted it to hubby for Christmas, of course!  He loved it!   Although, I made sure that I didn't pick a girly color (I love that purple) and chose the Olive Green.  
 
The sytem comes in 5 colors to choose from and the 4 containers come with different color lids!  It's so bright and fun!
[the comparmentalized containers] fit perfectly inside the roomy EasyLunchbox carrying bag. And there is still plenty of room to throw in an extra snack or two, whole fruit, perhaps a thermos of soup, drink and ice block.  Flexibility is key, and since so many different things can fit, no matter what menu you choose to include, it packs easily and quickly. It's amazing how much faster, greener, & easier lunch box packing is with the EasyLunchbox system.

Steak with Rice, Stuffed Mushrooms
One thing that I love about the EasyLunchBoxes.com website is the Lunch Ideas that they share!  I often get stuck in a rut (of leftovers) and don't spice up hubby's lunch, but I'm definitely going to try a few that I saw.

Rob would love this Sushi lunch!
Kelly also has a great musical web series, Let's Do Lunch, running that is so much fun! 

Why I Love the EasyLunchBox System:  It's Eco-Friendly; No BPA, phthalates, lead, vinyl, or PVC; Safe for Dishwasher, Freezer, and Microwave; has Nesting Containers; has a Washable Cooler Bag (which is also PVC & Lead free)... just to name a few!

Buy It:  You can buy this affordable system, on the EasyLunchBoxes website, for only $21.90, plus tax!  (Another reason I love this lunch box!!)

Win It:  Get excited because Kelly has offered one lucky So Easy Being Green reader the chance to win their very own EasyLunchBox system, in your choice of cooler bag color, for free!!!

This giveaway will end on Tuesday, March 1st at 11:59 pm.  The giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
Share the giveaway love... Please do not enter this giveaway if you have won or received free products from EasyLunchBoxes.com in the past three months.

Links you may need for this giveaway:
EasyLunchBoxes: Website; Facebook; Twitter; Blog

{sample tweet} Want to #win an @EasyLunchboxes system from @lindseygalvez? #eco & #green way to pack lunches! http://tinyurl.com/4vxt76n ends 3.1   RT!
*PLEASE NOTE* - If you are Re-Tweeting (after your first initial entry), you do NOT have to fill out the form in it's entirety every time, simply enter your Name, Email Address, and Tweet URL.  Thank you!

Closed.

Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway.  You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden).  Winner will be chosen by random.org.  Random.org ScreenShot is available upon request.  The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.  I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine!  You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I don't see a GFC button on the Easy Lunchboxes blog, so I'm following via Network Blogs instead. Thanks for the giveaway!