Tip of the Day: With very few exceptions on soft water front loaders... Don’t use a teaspoon of detergent. Many cases of stink issues can be solved by upping the amount of detergent. {source}
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Since it's such a special day, I'm bringing you a review (and great giveaway) of my new found love of cloth diapering accessories... the cutest wetbag e.v.e.r!
When I started doing my initial cloth diaper research, I had decided that we would use disposables when we were out in public. I didn't want to lug around dirty diapers, seriously... gross!? That was, until I discovered wetbags! They are a wondrous invention! They keep the smells in the bag (so all your friends & family don't hate you for cloth diapering in their cars...) and they make doing the laundry super easy, as you just throw them in the wash with the diapers!
The first wetbag I purchased was from a very popular brand, but to be honest, it was teeny-tiny! I could barely fit 2 diapers in the bag and there was no handle, so it was always getting lost in the diaper bag. Enter... The Diaper Bag Wrangler! I had heard her "name" thrown around quite a bit by Mami on her Facebook page, so I decided to check her out and I am so glad that I did!
K.C. also makes some other great items like the Link Loop Diaper Bag, which will definitely be my next purchase, as well as the lovely Snap To It Aprons, which I was lucky enough to win from a Facebook giveaway last week! I will definitely be posting a review/pictures soon!By the way, the DBW Facebook page has a giveaway up every Wednesday during the month of February, *hint hint*!
Why I Love the DBW Wetbag: Simple... it's the perfect size for when we are out and about, which is what a wetbag should be. The loop makes it easy to hold, find, and access when you're in a rush and tight quarters while changing a diaper in public!
Buy It: You can buy your own wetbag from the Diaper Bag Wrangler website for $15.00 and free shipping (all of the time, no coupon code or minimum purchase!)
Win It: One of the you lucky readers is going to win your choice of a Zippered Wet Bag!
Links you may need for this giveaway:
The Diaper Bag Wrangler: Website; Etsy; Facebook; Twitter
Closed.
Open to U.S. residents only. Winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a the cutest wetbag ever to review, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.
1 comment:
entered
Post a Comment