I am a cloth diaperin' mama! In fact, I feel like it's one of the most "green" things I do (and one of my biggest hobbies?!?!) Wait... please tell me there are other Moms who just look at fluff on the internet during their spare time... please!
One of my favorite diapers for Sophia HAS to be her Softbums. These diapers are a bit on the pricey side, but they are so worth it. It truly is a one-size diaper and is so trim, compared to other OS's that are on the smallest setting. I love, love, love my Softbums (especially the versatility of the new Omni).
So, if you wanna try one (or if you want to win and send it to me since I'm sharing the info with you!), 29 Diapers has a Softbums giveaway up on their blog now! You better hurry, though, because it ends on January 3rd!!!
6 comments:
Hmmm.... I have yet try SoftBums yet, I hope I win.
CJR @ The Mommy Blog
Hey! I found you on a Follow Me Back Tuesdays. Check out my blog and GFC me! I'm following you on GFC :)
www.frugalbutnotcheap.blogspot.com
Out Blog Hopping this Monday! I am your newest GFC Follower
http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/
I totally look at fluff in any spare moment I have ..lol
http://www.at-home-with-mom.blogspot.com
Hi I am your newest follower and am headed over to enter the giveaway for the diaper :) I would love for you to follow me back at http://andersonsangels.blogspot.com/
~Thanks,
Trista
Hey, Lindsey!
Just wanted to thank you for following bugaboo, mini, mr & me and for leaving a comment!
I'm following you back, too!
Post a Comment