Closed, Congrats to Jamie, with comment #71 out of 92!
I recently got the chance to review a funky, new children's cd, called Groove Kid Nation: The Wheels on the Bus.
I was super excited to have new music for Sophia, as she is a music lover! We are constantly listening to her cd's in the car and I'll admit, sometimes I get a bit bored with them. They are the same "kiddy" songs that play over and over. Enter... Groove Kid Nation! I don't know who likes it more... me or her!?!
Aimed at young children who like a groove thing, and adults who want a little funk in their lives, this is music meant to get everyone moving and thinking about music. It's multi-dimensional, multi-racial music for the whole family. Groove Kid Nation is the brainchild of a Los Angeles based keyboardist, Rodney Lee, who decided to recreated what he could not find for his son: music reminiscent of growing up in the funk-filled, soul-infused 1960s and 70s.
The cd features the title track, Wheels On the Bus along with Itsy Bitsy Spider (definitely Sophie's favorite!), The Alphabet Song, Three Blind Mice, and many more! I promise you... you and your child won't be able to keep from groovin' to these beats!
Why I love this CD: It is such fun music and I love that I'm encouraging Soph to listen to a variety of types of music. Also, love the fact that 10% of the wholesale price of The Wheels on the Bus will be donated to CARE, a leading humanitarian organization fighting poverty.
Buy It: CD package (including a 10-page colorful booklet) will be released on March 8, 2011. It will retail for $15.98. http://www.groovekidnation.com (You can sample the tunes on their website!)
Win It: One lucky reader will win their very own copy of this fun CD!
Links you may need for this giveaway:
Groove Kid Nation: Website; Facebook
Closed.

No comments:
Post a Comment