Tip of the Day: I almost ALWAYS line dry my cover and diapers with PUL, but did you know that it is widely recommended to put them in the dryer for the first initial wash and dry? It helps seal the PUL (from pin holes that occur during the production of the diaper) and prevent leaks. I also put them in the dryer periodically, maybe once every couple of months, for this reason.
Not only can you win a Medium Bag of Clean B Detergent, in your scent of choice here, but Angela is giving away a pair of Buddha Bunz dryer balls on her blog, donated by Happy Baby Company! Be sure to enter her giveaway as our Mandatory Entries are the same and you'll get 4 extra entries into the Clean B giveaway when you do!

Clean B has added ingredients that bind to the minerals in your water and pull them out in the rinse, so no added build up in your diapers or clothing. This is especially important for people with Hard Water Cloth Diapering Families. Build up on your diapers and inserts leads to repelling leaks - NO FUN! Clean B can even help REMOVE build up you already have! Maybe didn't even know you had! Clean B is free from Chlorine, Dyes, Enzymes and Optical Brighteners. It is Non-toxic, Vegan, 100% Phosphate Free and meets requirements for military use. For use in regular and front loading washing machines.
I bought a large bag of Clean B detergent a few months ago and just fell in love! I ordered their Scent of the Month, and received a large bag of "Pumpkin Crumb". My laundry room smells delicious when I put the diapers in the washer and most importantly, the diapers smell like *nothing* when I take them out of the washer!
Why I love this Detergent: Melissa is a SAHM who has made an excellent detergent available for cloth diaper users! The scents (100+) she has to choose from are A-Mazing!
Buy It: You can purchase a Medium bag of Clean B Detergent for $7.50 on their website.
Win It: One lucky reader can win a Medium bag in their choice of scent!!
Links you may need for this Joint Giveaway:
Clean B Detergents: Available Scents; Facebook
Life With My Littles: Blog; Facebook; Twitter
Cloth Diaper Love Photo Contest: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGxpaDFHbzF4Vlpfb1ZqTTJqQk9JQkE6MQ
Closed.


3 comments:
new follower from the cloth blog hop! love clean b, entered the giveaway :) check out my blog when you get a chance http://mommyspeanutgallery.blogspot.com/
Ugh! I forgot to put my fav scent in the first form I entered! That's what I get for hurrying! I resubmitted another form with my fav scent entered! I love Clean B esp her liquid det. for everyday laundry!
HELP! I didn't get back to my computer. Have I already entered this as Trisha W. (Boise Wiebers)?
Thanks,
Trishabear1970 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment