Today's Spotlight is on the Etsy shop, Qwerty O.
I jumped on the Re-Usable Shopping Bag bandwagon as soon as stores started making them readily available (and some so cute!). I will admit that from time to time, I do use the store's plastic bags, but I always re-use them for small trash bags in our bathroom trash cans. But, I hate using those small, plastic produce bags for my veggies and fruits. They are too small for our trash cans, too thin to really use for anything... such a waste!
I was so excited to find the Qwerty O shop on Etsy! As soon as I saw her bags, I knew I had to have them for home and for the "Living Green" package! I was so excited when I got my produce bags in the mail. Why, you may ask? Because I got this...
She wasn't kidding when she wrote the following in her Shop's Welcome, "All products are shipped in all recycled, recyclable and/or reusable packaging when possible. Funky boxes in your mailbox. :)".I didn't even know it was possible to ship packages in boxes like this, so what a surprise! Such a unique and great way to re-use your boxes and reduce the amount of paper/plastic you use at the same time!
Ok, on to the bags... I received a set of 5 re-usable produce bags: 2 large mesh bags and 3 smaller knit bags. I love the different sizes! I want to point out the fact that they are such good quality and great sewing, as well. With a material, such as these, I would be afraid that they would rip easy and also that the sewing may be weak, but these bags are anything but!
Another great thing about these bags? When you get home from the market, you don't have to dirty up your colander because you can wash your fruits and veggies while they are still in the bag!
I love this shop and their commitment to being green!
Qwerty O has sponsored a the same 5 pack of bags for the "Living Green" package, which retails for $10.00 at their Etsy shop!
Although I was provided this product free for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a fabulous review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% mine! You may view my full disclosure policy, here.

2 comments:
That is so cool! I'm stealing her idea!
love the mailing box! great idea!
oh I love the bags too!!! :)
Post a Comment