Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 9 - My Dream House

all about me

Today's Challenge is for me to show you a photo or tell you about my Dream House.  It might be a surprise, but I'm not that particular about my dream house.  There are just certain things that I know I would want it to have.  This is for a REALISTIC Dream House:
  • LARGE Walk-In Closet connected to the Master Bathroom.
  • LARGE Master Bedroom.
  • LARGE Master Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub/Seperate Shower/Bowl Sink. 
  • Kitchen with Island (Sink in the Island)
  • Hardwood Floors everywhere but bedrooms (carpet) and bathrooms (tile)
  • 3 Car Garage
  • At LEAST 4 bedrooms
  • Playroom out of sight of visitors
  • Den for Hubby's Room (games, TV, football/gaming cave)
  • A LIVE-IN Maid!
Totally realistic, right?

Oh, did I mention that I would LOVE for it to be here...


The island of Bora Bora.  This is where I went for my Honeymoon and we "say" we'll retire here.  We'll see about that...

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Your dream house sounds divine. But I'm more interested in this Bora Bora deal! My sister and I just started a home-based business with a company where one in the travel incentives is a trip to bora bora! we're so aiming for that!