Monday, December 20, 2010

day 25, 26 and More!

all about me

Bad habit?  Let me spell it out for you... P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-N-G.  It's not only procrastinating, but I get into a zone.  I focus on one thing and I hound at it and hound at it, until I've neglected all my other projects/duties.  Yes, bad habit.

Here are a few photos from where I live (day 26) that I already had on my computer, because... I WILL procrastinate taking new ones!  :)



Ok, so obviously I need to take more pictures of our house... these are from when we first moved in!  Plus, they don't even show our house!  Oh well.

Just Married with Coupons

6 comments:

Nicki Woo said...

Following you back. Believe me, I know how to spell procrastinate, unfortunately.

Thanks for the follow!

http://www.nickiwoo.com

Cindy said...

Hi, I'm following you back.

Jodi said...

I am a new follower of yours from the Mom Blog Monday blog hop.

Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

Jodi
http://amomhaving.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com

highheeledlife said...

Hi there thanks for visiting... can't wait to read more about you... now following you too!!! HHL

Barb said...

Happy Monday!
I'm your newest follower through the Monday blog hops! Drop by my blog and return the follow?

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.