I love these pictures of your favorite moments. I wish I would have documented more of the early years of our marriage and children s birth.
These are beautiful photos! Have a great weekend!B
I am your newest follower:) Found you on blog hope... I am new to the blogging world and love your blog! http://lifeasalake.blogspot.com/
Absolutely precious pictures!
Found you on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower! http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/Love this post!
Hi Lindsey,Beautiful memories that were captured in photos . . . isn't it wonderful how photos can tell a story?Thank you so much for following my blog . . . I am following you as well and look forward to exploring more of your blog.Have an awesome day . . . Ginahttp://labelladiva.blogspot.comhttp://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com. . . and many more blogs!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love these pictures of your favorite moments. I wish I would have documented more of the early years of our marriage and children s birth.
These are beautiful photos!
Have a great weekend!
B
I am your newest follower:) Found you on blog hope... I am new to the blogging world and love your blog!
http://lifeasalake.blogspot.com/
Absolutely precious pictures!
Found you on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower! http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/
Love this post!
Hi Lindsey,
Beautiful memories that were captured in photos . . . isn't it wonderful how photos can tell a story?
Thank you so much for following my blog . . . I am following you as well and look forward to exploring more of your blog.
Have an awesome day . . . Gina
http://labelladiva.blogspot.com
http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com
. . . and many more blogs!
Post a Comment