Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 6 - Favorite Book

all about me

I used to read ALOT... about 6 months ago is when it all stopped! :) But when I did read, these were my favorites:

  • Confessions of a Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella (These are so fun!)
  • Harry Potter series
  • Son of a Preacher Man by Jay Bakker
  • He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt
  • Tuesdays With Morrie and Others by Mitch Albom
  • Body Farm series by the Jefferson Bass duo.  These are so neat!  If you like CSI, you would love these.  Dr. Bill Bass is the Forensic Anthropologist and Professor at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville.  He teamed up with a writer and used his experiences to develop an awesome line of Fiction books.  He is such an interesting man and I LOVE to hear him speak!
My favorite books to read to Sophia:
  • Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss (This was my favorite when I was little too!)
  • Llama Llama Red Pajama
  • How to Make Santa Clause Giggle (She just got this and she LOOOVES it!)

I'm sorry. I know I'm supposed to only pick one, but seriously, who has just one favorite of ANYTHING!?!?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I agree - picking one favorite is crazy. Favorites totally depend on mood and occasion. My mother in law just gave us Llama, Llama red pajamas and it is soooo much fun to read.

April said...

i love the body farm books - i read them back in the day (LOL, like i'm that old to say that....)

and we love our llama llama red pajama!!!