
Join us in the challenge if you haven't already!
Another day, another hard question! This time of the year always reminds me of my love for "Christmas Vacation" with the Griswald's! My family used to watch this movie every year as we pulled out our Christmas Tree and decorations. It was somewhat of a tradition, so that movie is definitely at the top of my list! Anytime it's on, I stop to watch it.
But one of my recent favorites is, "Knocked Up". This is the first movie that I actually laughed so hard (out loud) that I thought I couldn't laugh anymore, in the theaters. I had never been to a movie like that. It's one movie that I could watch over and over.
1 comment:
I'm following you back! Love your challenge ;) My family and I both love Christmas Vacation and make sure to watch it everywhere. I personally, love 'It's a Wonderful Life'. It's a great movie to watch with family :)
have a beautiful holiday!
Kate
Good luck with your Challenge!!
Post a Comment