I've been stalking CL for a week or so now looking for a highchair for Sophia. I decided to skip the highchair route and use the Bumbo first and then get a booster later. Sophie has other plans... She DESPISES her Bumbo. She is a 5 month old who can ALMOST get out of the Bumbo herself. She literally stiffens her body to stand up out of the thing! Hence, the need for a highchair!
As I stalked, I emailed and tried to haggle a few, but no success and then yesterday, I found it! The highchair that I've been waiting for...
And it's all mine, Sophie's, whoever's... this afternoon! Looks brand new and I love it, especially for the $20 we spent! I cannot wait until Hubby gets home with it tonight!
I absolutely love CL, but am I alone in thinking that it feels like you're setting up a drug deal when you're deciding where to meet to exchange money/items?!? I couldn't help but keep thinking this when I was emailing the person back and forth last night!
Have you found anything awesome on your local CL?
5 comments:
Your newest follower from Marine Parents. Please follow me as well. Thank you.
The Disconnected Writer
http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/
I'm your newest follower via Marine Parents. Welcome & feel free to stop by on Mondays for our blog hop. While you're there add your button on our newly added "blog Roll" page for others to see.
http://www.beckhamandbloom.com
& our sister blog has great recipes for families
http://www.planmydinner.net
Have a great day,
Melly
I love Craigslist! Brand new follower from What Mama Wants! http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com
Marine Parents sent me!
I'm a new follower! I love Craigslist!
http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm actually a new follower from Marine Parents! Hope you can join me, too :) I look forward to reading more!
http://www.militarywivessaving.com
http://www.diapersandkoolaid.blogspot.com
Post a Comment